Last update: May 22nd, 2018
For information on how to delete or block cookies, please refer to the last paragraph.
What are cookies?
Cookies are tiny files containing a set of numbers and letters, that are stored on your computer or on your browser. There are two types of cookies: Session cookies – temporarily stored on your browser, and removed when the browser is closed (when the session ends).
Persistent cookies – these are saved to your computer and used in order to remember you when you return. We do not use this type of cookie.
The cookies we use contain no sensitive or personally identifiable information.
How do we use these cookies?
Cookies on our site are used for a number of purposes:
- Make the site work properly
- Enable you to share pages with social networks
- Track the performance of our marketing activity
- Collect anonymous information that helps us analyze the site’s activity
- Anonymously track user activity on the site in order to learn from it and improve the user experience
When visiting our site, cookies are placed on your device, by the site operator (first party cookies), as well as by other parties that collect data for various reasons such as marketing, performance, and tracking. These are called third party cookies. The following section details which third party cookies you might encounter through this site:
- Bing ads – we use Bing cookies to monitor the performance of our advertising activity on Bing.
- Hotjar – a tool we use to understand how our website is used, in order to learn and improve user experience. Hotjar’s cookies help us track behavior across pages and improve the navigation and performance of our site. These cookies have no personally identifiable information.
You can prevent your browser from accepting cookies completely, or choose to set this for a specific website only. Disabling cookies may affect the functionality of a site. All popular browsers allow you to edit your cookie settings. This feature is usually available from the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ tab in the browser menu. For more detailed instructions on how to change your cookie settings, visit one of the following links: